Warid MiFi is a portable wireless router that allows you to connect multiple Smartphones, Tabs and Laptops and enjoy an outstanding Internet speed regardless of location.
Warid MiFi provides amazing internet sharing feature. It empowers you to share fast speed Internet with any two of your Warid fnf numbers. With no separate charges, they can access blazing Internet speed at different places in other cities (LTE covered areas only) and consume your LTE data.
You can have Warid MiFi device along with an LTE enable SIM package from Warid Business Centers or selected Franchises at Rs. 9,999. Warid MiFi allows you to enjoy 105 GB Internet for the next 3 months. Warid MiFi covers all major cities, including Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Peshawar and Karachi.
|MiFi Internet Plans||Volume||Monthly Charges|
|MiFi Smart||15 GB||1500|
|MiFi Extra||20 GB||2000|
|MiFi Ultra||35 GB||3000|
You cannot enjoy internet on the move, if the portable WiFi device gives up so soon. Warid MiFi is an exceptional device that gives you long battery life (approximately six hours), which makes it an ideal companion for Internet connectivity during long distance travel.
Warid MiFi provides shared internet plans. You and two of your fnf members can enjoy fast speed Internet with the ease of a single bill that billed to the basic MiFi owner. Moreover, you can easily add or delete numbers from your Internet plan by accessing “Warid web self-service portal”.
Its built-in security feature provides great ease and peace of mind. Hence, no one else can access your internet without network authentication and your approval for the device.
Connect Multi Devices
Warid MiFi is a hotspot, which provides accessibility to multi devices. You can connect 10 WiFi enabled devices within a range of 30 feet.
Terms and Conditions:
- Warid MiFi works on Warid network only
- Fair usage policy applies on Internet use (only 35 GB per month allowed)
- You can access GPRS/EDGE services in those areas where LTE coverage is not available
- You can connect 10 WiFi enabled devices to Warid MiFi
- Shared plans are available for both prepaid and postpaid customers
- There can be maximum two more users to access Warid MiFi, they can share your data from other cities where Warid LTE service is accessible.
- If you do not have a LTE compatible handset you can still share the data on a 2G secondary device as well as long as primary device is MiFi or a mobile with an activated LTE shared internet plan.