PSEB is taking strong measures to make Pakistan one of the best and biggest IT exporters of South Asia by 2016. To achieve this goal, PSEB is helping IT companies in Pakistan to setup and expend their businesses through its subsidies and assistance.
Established in 1995 by the Ministry of Information Technology, PSEB aimed to strengthen and promote the IT Industry of Pakistan at national and international level. Today PSEB has more than one thousand IT companies as its registered members and this number is growing up every month.
Register your IT Company with PSEB
If you own an IT company in Pakistan, then registering with PSEB will help you achieve:
- Tax exemption on exports of IT services
- Voice traffic legalized for PSEB registered call centers
- Credibility with foreign customers and investors in international market
- Subsidized office space bandwidth at Software Technology Parks
- Subsidized participation in local IT exhibitions
- Marketing IT Industry through PSEB sponsored IT portal (it.org.pk)
- Subsidized International Certifications such as CMMI and ISO
- Fully paid internships of IT graduates selected by member companies
- Fully paid IT training courses for interns selected by member companies
- Inbound and outbound visa facilitation for member companies
PSEB is subsiding IT industry to spread its wings and unleash its real potential. Hence, offered these facilities to bring the best out of Pakistan’s leading software houses. To avail the above said benefits, please make sure you register your company with PSEB before February 2015.
To register, please visit www.pseb.org.pk or contact 051-9201686.