Pakistan’s mobile cellular network Warid has organized an entertaining competition for its users. Keeping in the mind of Selfie trend, Warid brings Bakra Selfie Competition. Now you can upload your selfies with your animal’s (goats, cows, camels etc.) on EID and get a chance to win Samsung Mobile. The winners will be decided on the basis of a maximum number of votes.
The Service is launched to increase the fun and entertainment of the Customers during the days of Eid-ul-Azha. The Service shall be launched from 20th Sep and shall be available till 30th Sep. The Customer of winning Photograph shall be given Samsung Galaxy Prime as eid gift
How to vote:
Send SMS on 1005 to vote
Rs 5+t/SMS will be charged for both Postpaid & Prepaid customers
This service is available from 20th Sep to 30th
The Customer of winning Photograph shall be given Samsung Galaxy Prime as eid gift
You can download app` by visiting Google play Store or by visiting www.bakraselfie.com
Terms and conditions:
- After the expiry or termination/discontinuation of the Service, any user who sends SMS on the short code 1005 in relation to the Service will not be included in the list of users for the Mobile Hand Set winner.
- The Eid Gift may be awarded after 60 days from the expiry of Term of Service.
- Warid reserves the right to disqualify any Customer to receive the Eid Gift if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the Customer breached any provision of the Terms and Conditions and/or his agreement with Warid for availing Warid’s cellular services or the CSAF.
- The winning Customer shall provide all the documents required by Warid including a Disclaimer stating that he is not disqualified under Clause 6.11 to receive the Eid Gift;
- The winner cannot assign or transfer its right to receive the Eid Gift.